Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I always notice that The girls always wait for one person to show up to the apt before they then hurry up and leave,,,I guess they are trying to make sure that at least one person is home at all times,,,Belle just go here and Anna left.

Speaking of Anna,,,if what is said is true,,then she is on her way to go meet up with the Hairy Ape.....tonight might be his lucky night,,,They probably got tired of being interrupted so they probably are going on a date and then to a Hotel to finally fuck,,,"ANNA PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE A CONDOM IF YOU FUCK THIS GUY".

Now cutie pie Belle is home alone with us with nobody to play with,,,I just wish Irma was still here,,so I could see the 2 little firecrackers play with each other,,can you imagine Belle sucking on Irma's Titties::)::)

• Upvote 5

ich hoffe nur das alles gut wird für anna und die anderen mädchen und dieser affe sie nicht willenlos macht 

I just hope that everything will be fine for anna and the other girls and this they ape not involuntarily makes

• Upvote 2

RLC is not stupid. They no we have a translator and that guy just said that shit. The girl has plans tomorrow so why would they have a party tonight if they are going off tomorrow to a better party out said the apt and where they are guys and it all most 9:00 there time and ever body gone unless they are having the party out side the apt. Belle look like she resting for tomorrow not a party tonight. So i will say it. Nothing going to happen tonight in side the apt it all going to happen out side the apt

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I always notice that The girls always wait for one person to show up to the apt before they then hurry up and leave,,,I guess they are trying to make sure that at least one person is home at all times,,,Belle just go here and Anna left.

Speaking of Anna,,,if what is said is true,,then she is on her way to go meet up with the Hairy Ape.....tonight might be his lucky night,,,They probably got tired of being interrupted so they probably are going on a date and then to a Hotel to finally fuck,,,"ANNA PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE A CONDOM IF YOU FUCK THIS GUY".

Now cutie pie Belle is home alone with us with nobody to play with,,,I just wish Irma was still here,,so I could see the 2 little firecrackers play with each other,,can you imagine Belle sucking on Irma's Titties::)::)

It would have been magical to see Irma and Belle together, im sure they would have had a lot of fun. Maybe instead of Polya we should have had Irma Ilona and Belle. Now what a combination

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This brings up a very interesting point -- and it is this: These girls play to the camera; they tease; they appeal to the younger dudes (and even us old dudes); but they are not what RLC originally had in mind as a "Real Life Voyeur Cam" site. Somewhere RLC seems to have had some management changes, or at least they altered their mission statement. I think they're playing the sex card with Barce 1 & 2; with the old couples you got to like them because of their personalities or hobbies and not just because of their bodies.

Yes, the girls are real, but they are show girls, not the neighbor couple next door.

Even the "show" girls are neighbors of someone. ... :angel: ... Irma, Ilona, Elias were very open girls and most people here (including most of the "old" guys) loved to watch them. This girls do not lost their personality, were still very sympathetic and still had hobbies ;) although they were open. Rather, they had the openness to show all this. ... Openness is the what makes RLC work. That was the case in the past and is the case now. There is no sense in putting cameras in apartments, when the residents decide to relocate their life to the outside only or to hide form the cameras. 

Anyway, I think, i know what you mean: "RLC is not what it used to be any more".  ... and ... I think, you are right. ... At the same time, I think, changes are natural and inescapable. Important is to strive for an improvement. ... Because i started to watch RLC after the opening of the Barelona apartment, i can not compare the current situation with the one at the beginning. I just like to express that i like the development of RLC to more openness that i could seen since the restart of this apartment.

Maybe, you underestimate the importance of the Barcelona apartments for RLC. I suppose they are now the new cash cow of the company and an important factor to attract new and keep old customers. Although these apartments are actually never really run well for a long time. ... During the last year, the viewers of B1 were used to the approach to hope that something may happen, without that it is really occurred. It work very well, because the the imagination of people (especially in this forum) is limitless. Basically, that was also the basis for the success of K&K. In addition to the exterm sympathetic character of the two, this girls also did a lot of teasing and raised hopes in the minds of the viewers (also the old guys). The people started to consider this hetero girls as some kind of a couple and get lost in this idea. They hype got so exterm that RLC gave the two their own apartment. Remarkable. However, over the time of the last year, with the move out of K&K and for some fans also with the move out of Nora, most of the normal viewers recognized that RLC requires a lot of money without having a lot of content there are interrested in. ... Irma changed that with her openness. Equal sympatic as K&K and also very open, she started what i think the barcelona apartments should be about. It is the combination of likeable, good looking, energetic and open residents that is needed for success. Each time RLC omited one of this points they also had an non successful apartment (at least after some time). That the new openness of Irma was continiued by girls like Elisa and Ilona was perfect. ... As there were gone, the disappointment started to grow again. ... Up to the three day party event that i still can not classify correctly. 

I liked the party especially because it brought back the missing element of openness to the barcelona apartments. Even Magan was able to overcome her shyness. That this event lasted three days and included a guy was maybe a bit to much and resulted in lack of understanding and appreciation. The mob like to look out for a scapegoat in situation like this and find one in the only guy there. Too bad for him. They started to use there imagination to create all kind of stupid stories (e.g. that he is a drug dealer). Ridiculous. 

Anyway, I hope that the new openness of the girls will hold on, even without a party is going on. .. Lets see. 

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

that would be a sight to behold for sure

not sure about you mikey, but to me it's seems that with anna & ape man- it's like a sheep being led to slaughter- just saying