Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

So does this mean they are going out or staying in tonight,,,,now I'm confused,,they got wine and seem to be ready to cook....what about the party they were invited to,,,was there a change of plans.?

Anna took off her clothes,,but she was modeling and looking a dress,,,these ladies can be confusing as to what they do at any given time.

If it's a party in a club then it probably won't start until around 2 AM maybe that's why...

1 minute ago, rockinvidde said:

Well think of it it doesn`t matter since i can`t see barca2:cry:

Since you can't see then I'll tell you what's happening,,Megan is on the couch eating and on her phone Rebecca is at the dining room table eating and watching tv.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Speaking of Anna,,,if what is said is true,,then she is on her way to go meet up with the Hairy Ape.....tonight might be his lucky night,,,They probably got tired of being interrupted so they probably are going on a date and then to a Hotel to finally fuck,,,"ANNA PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE A CONDOM IF YOU FUCK THIS GUY".

This is a typical example of how so many of you guys make up things in your minds (with small fantasy stories attached) instead of waiting to see what actually happens.  Anna did NOT go out to meet the guy. She went grocery shopping!  Got my point?

• Upvote 2