Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, kris66 said:

This is a typical example of how so many of you guys make up things in your minds instead of waiting to see what actually happens.  Anna did NOT go out to meet the guy. She went grocery shopping!  Got my point?

It comes from Kitek's translation who said that beardy's plans tonight involved anna. Of course it can mean that he'll get an rlc subscrption and jerk off while watching her.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

This is a typical example of how so many of you guys make up things in your minds instead of waiting to see what actually happens.  Anna did NOT go out to meet the guy. She went grocery shopping!  Got my point?

We have to have faith to Kitek`s translations so i have to agree with Mike on this subject.

I also thought that Anna was going to meet with prince charming and that woman from 1001 dalmatines!!!!

• Upvote 3

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

It comes from Kitek's translation who said that beardy's plans tonight involved anna. Of course it can mean that he'll get an rlc subscrption and jerk off while watching her.

Yes and "boom" people start to make up things in their minds and make up stories too.  I am just flabbergasted how some people here seem to need post fantasy nonsense all the time instead of waiting to see what actually happens.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Questo è un tipico esempio di come tanti di voi ragazzi fanno le cose nella vostra mente (con storie di fantasia piccole allegate) invece di aspettare per vedere ciò che effettivamente accade. Anna non è andato incontro il ragazzo. È andata a fare la spesa! Ha ottenuto il mio punto?

Fortunately there are people like you that everything they know, not like us poor assholes which we imagine things absurd

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

We have to have faith to Kitek`s translations so i have to agree with Mike on this subject.

I also thought that Anna was going to meet with prince charming and that woman from 1001 dalmatines!!!!

And it never occurred to you to sit back and wait and actually see what happens instead of speculating and making up stories?  And Mike was not correct so how can you agree with him? weird.