Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, delong1 said:

I believe in his translations also as far as the "beardy plans" go. who knows womens minds change with the weather anna might have thought about going wherever him and lola are and then changed her mind...sadly tho i do know he's not gone yet since his shirt that he wore the past couple of days is still on lola's bed.

If they have plans for clubbing today there would still be a lot of time left. ... If Anna and the guy really go more real outside, i would hate to miss it. ...  :cry:

4 minutes ago, delong1 said:

I believe in his translations also as far as the "beardy plans" go. who knows womens minds change with the weather anna might have thought about going wherever him and lola are and then changed her mind...sadly tho i do know he's not gone yet since his shirt that he wore the past couple of days is still on lola's bed.

Does he only own that jeans shorts and 2 t-shirts,,,,if he has a lot of money,I guess clothes is not on the top his list of things to buy,,,and also a proper wax:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, delong1 said:

All I'm saying is that people thinking that she was going to meet him did not take an absurd leap of logic. We all know that the translators can't foretell the future.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

If they have plans for clubbing today there would still be a lot of time left. ... If Anna and the guy really go more real outside, i would hate to miss it. ...  :cry:

I know you'll say that it's not, but I swear everytime you use the words "real" or "real life" it sounds like a euphemism for sex.

• Upvote 2

HEY GUYS IF YOU NOTICE SOMETHING,,,KRIS66 MAKES A COMMENT THEN MR.CHATTERBOX MAKES COMMENT,,,WE SHOULD ALREADY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE UP TO,,,,"IT'S CALLED TROLLING" TO START SHIT.

JUST IGNORE THEM BOTH AND ONLY SPEAK ABOUT THIS APARTMENT AND THE LADIES,,,LET THEM SPEAK TO EACH OTHER.

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

All I'm saying is that people thinking that she was going to meet him did not take an absurd leap of logic. We all know that the translators can't foretell the future.

And the point is still that every time the girls move or "fart" many of you (I don't say you) jump to the keyboard and make up fantasy stories about what they are about to do instead of waiting to see what actually happens. That is my point.  But maybe it's you guys "fetish" to make up stories and in many occasions also drama that's not there to begin with?

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

I know you'll say that it's not, but I swear everytime you use the words "real" or "real life" it sounds like a euphemism for sex.

This time it is really used this way. ... :) ... I mean i would hate to miss watching them having sex.