Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

The fact that they are innocent or not doesn't excuse what he does. I really don't know why people don't see that, you just don't touch a girl who's wasted!

So tell all of us "clueless" what he did to these oh so innocent angels that was so horrible and bad..  Give us the proof that he dumped tons of drugs on them and that he are there to mess with them and that he made them become wasted (as if they never get wasted without a man) and touched them without their approval (I must be hallucinating from all the videos and pictures where they are all over him and each other).  Or stop the nonsense.... Just a friendly advice.  

P.S! Some of these girls are far from being innocent.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Warum gibt es eine Tabelle, in der dinig Bereich ..................... Sie fast nie nutzen

weil ich zu faul bin immer hin und her zu springen und die 2 wohnungen sowieso schon in den kommentaren verschmolzen sind!!

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

So tell all os us "clueless" what he did to these oh so innocent angels that was so horrible and bad..  Give us the proof that he dumped tons of drugs on them and that he are there to mess with them and that he made them become wasted (as if they never get wasted without a man).  Or stop the nonsense.... Just a friendly advice.  

P.S! Some of these girls are far from being innocent.

It does not matter if he drugged her or not (well it does it's just that in one case it's much worse). When he was in bed with anna she was barely functionning, you just go away. Worse with Stella after that. And if you read again what I said the girls "innocence" doesn't matter. It could be the number 1 prostitute in the world who just had a gangbang with 40 guys and 2 horses, if she's wasted you just go the other way. It's as simple as that

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Quindi, dire a tutti noi "all'oscuro" Quello che ha FATTO A QUESTI oh Angeli Così Innocenti Che epoca Così orribile e maschio .. Dacci la prova Che ha scaricato Tonnellate di droga Su di Loro e Che ci Sono un pasticciare con Loro e che ha Fatto un diventare sprecato (venire se non fossero mai Avere sprecato senza un uomo) e toccati senza la Loro approvazione (devo essere allucinazioni da Tutti i video di posta le immagini in cui Sono Tutti su di lui e l'altro). O interrompere L'assurdità .... Solo un consiglio Amichevole.   PS! ALCUNE di QUESTE ragazze Sono ben lungi dall'essere innocente.

certainly, if 100 people say the same thing that is not to say it is the truth, but maybe think that one person can make assumptions and maybe not always be ready to criticize would help a lot

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

It does not matter if he drugged her or not (well it does it's just that in one case it's much worse). When he was in bed with anna she was barely functionning, you just go away. Worse with Stella after that. And if you read again what I said the girls "innocence" doesn't matter. It could be the number 1 prostitute in the world who just had a gangbang with 40 guys and 2 horses, if she's wasted you just go the other way. It's as simple as that

maybe i'm a creep too if i was in his situation i would have been feeling up everyone i could too

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

i did not see him taking a picture ... if he did ... it would be not the correct thing to do ... that is a valid point ... but it would also be no reason to kill him

4 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

It does not matter if he drugged her or not (well it does it's just that in one case it's much worse). When he was in bed with anna she was barely functioning, you just go away. Worse with Stella after that. And if you read again what I said the girls "innocence" doesn't matter. It could be the number 1 prostitute in the world who just had a gangbang with 40 guys and 2 horses, if she's wasted you just go the other way. It's as simple as that

She was barely functioning (and of course he took advantage of that and basically raped her that ugly bad bad hairy guy-sarcasm again)? wow did you get all that out of a very bad recorded black and white video where she very active gave head to him. I am impressed.