Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

certainly, if 100 people say the same thing that is not to say it is the truth, but maybe think that one person can make assumptions and maybe not always be ready to criticize would help a lot

I am having a hard time understanding what you quote from me as all your quotes are in non english..sorry.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

i did not see him taking a picture ... if he did ... it would be not the correct thing to do ... that is a valid point ... but it would also be no reason to kill him

That definitely did happen. He also took a selfie with Stella whilst she was asleep

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Come on Anna and Belle,,I need  to see a massage and cuddling with your tongues :biggrin::biggrin:

looks like they are getting ready to go out ???

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

It does not matter if he drugged her or not (well it does it's just that in one case it's much worse). When he was in bed with anna she was barely functionning, you just go away. Worse with Stella after that. And if you read again what I said the girls "innocence" doesn't matter. It could be the number 1 prostitute in the world who just had a gangbang with 40 guys and 2 horses, if she's wasted you just go the other way. It's as simple as that

Exactly.  I think that is the reason that Megan and Rebecca kept their distance at B2 when they had the party.  

I have no issue with what they do and would not be surprised is some exstasy was enjoyed (but I have knowledge either way - just observing behavior) so don't jump in my shit. But they all seemed more into each other than him.  And it was clear he was more into them.  With the exception of Anna.  When I was watching - I am pretty sure she knew what she was doing.  I could have missed something though.

The real question is why did they allow him to stay around and participate so much?  And for two nights!   Per Kitek translation they all met him for the first time the other day - except for Lola.   Kind of weird.  But if I were him I would have wanted to stay too.