Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, gelsgels6 said:

kris, this is the humorous part of RLC.  Reading the fictional projections of some on here has become extremely entertaining.  If you recall, there were many that said that nothing would happen between K and K...and that there would NEVER be any sex in that apartment.  All of that was said as if it were the gospel.  Why don't we just watch, and type with one hand!!:blush:

I think the reason why it bothers him is because he doesn't want it to be true,,he doesn't want to know that Anna is going to get her brains fucked out by this Hairy ape,,,and anytime someone mentions it,,,he feels the chest pains growing inside lol.

Just now, euromike69 said:

I think the reason why it bothers him is because he doesn't want it to be true,,he doesn't want to know that Anna is going to get her brains fucked out by this Hairy ape,,,and anytime someone mentions it,,,he feels the chest pains growing inside lol.

I believe that RLC should provide a community defibrillator, just to make sure that the membership stays alive!

Just now, euromike69 said:

Maybe that is the reason why you give him names. ... You do not like guys in the apartments.