Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

You gotta hand it to this guy. He is not the most handsome dude. Yet He's got tons of confidence. How many of you would be so relaxed about your own nudity around all these ladies? ;)

P.S: Girls/Women love confidence and humor and a guy that makes them laugh.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

je tiens à m'excuser publiquement ici, pour avoir osé traiter irma de salope!!!! au regard de ce qui se passe actuellement sur barca1 et 2, irma m'apparait aujourd'hui comme pure jeune femme angélique!!!!! encore désolé irma!!!

I want to apologize publicly here, for daring to treat Irma bitch !!!! compared to what is happening on Barca1 and 2, Irma appears to me today as pure angelic young woman !!!!! Irma sorry again !!!:sleepy:

Corbo no apology necessary, I'm just glad she has gone away so that she does not have to put up with the crap that the girls now have to endure

• Upvote 1

I'm sure this will piss off someone. 

I don'r care who Mr Beard is. (I'm calling him that till we get a name.) As long as he's not mistreating the girls. And if he did mistreat one of them I think the other girls would pile on and make sure he regretted it. Like him or not he's part of B2. So unless he's visiting B1 can we keep the talk about him to a minimum is this thread? This debate about him is way past being old.:dodgy: 

• Upvote 1