Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

anna hat kein bh und slip an und hat schon sehr viel getrunken ist schon stark angetrunken sie füllen wein in wasserflasche für unterwegs

nna has no bra and panties , and has been very much drunk already very drunk fill wine in water bottle on the go

12 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I am old and confused; I am not a member of RLC so can only see thumbnails of Barca 2. It appears to me, as I did in and out of Barca 1 that both apartments would appear to be waiting on others to appear. Has there been a mis-communication between them as to which apartment should visit which? Like many here (including one of our kind translators) I thought Barca 1 were to (perhaps after a dinner or club outing) due to go to Barca 2 but that all seems to have slowed down in the last hour with all the faffing about over dresses etc. What do others think is likely to happen?

Got no clue and I don't speculate. I wait and see. If apt.1 who just left the building show up in apt.2 then maybe they will stay there or go out all together...As I said. We will see. No need for stories and what if's.

il y a 1 minute, kris66 a dit :

Vous avez aucune idée et je ne spécule pas. J'attendre et voir. Si apt.1 qui vient de quitter le bâtiment montrent en Apt.2 alors peut-être qu'ils vont y rester ou de sortir tous ensemble ... Comme je l'ai dit. Nous verrons. Pas besoin d'histoires et si ce.

vous pensez vraiment qu'elle se sont habillées comme cela, pour allez partouzer à barca2???!!!

you really think she dressed up like this, to go to barca2 orgy ??? !!!:huh::biggrin: