Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

vous pensez vraiment qu'elle se sont habillées comme cela, pour allez partouzer à barca2???!!!

you really think she dressed up like this, to go to barca2 orgy ??? !!!:huh::biggrin:

I got no clue. And that is what I wrote. I got no clue. I wait and then I see.  They could go by apt. 2 as I mentioned to pick up the guys there.... we will see

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

vous pensez vraiment qu'elle se sont habillées comme cela, pour allez partouzer à barca2???!!!

you really think she dressed up like this, to go to barca2 orgy ??? !!!:huh::biggrin:

The guy had a plan. He's going to sell them on Barcelona market. I saw that Lola had a label and she's worth about 9 euros.

• Upvote 1

c'est triste de voir que nos si chastes jeunes vacancières de barca1, ont été obligées de boire du vin avant de partir, et d'en mettre dans des bouteilles pour la route!!!! il est évident que c'est barbu qui a dû les forcer à se saouler encore ce soir, sinon il allait les frappées!!!! je me demande s'il ne faudrait pas appeler la police, car il est évidement que des jeunes filles aussi chastes et sérieuses, n'auraient jamais bu d'alcool si elle n'y étaient pas obligées!!!!!

it is sad that our chaste young vacancières of Barca1, were forced to drink wine before leaving, and to put in bottles for the road !!!! it is obvious that it is bearded man who had to force them to get drunk again tonight, or he would hit them !!!! I wonder if we should not call the police because it is obviously that young girls as chaste and serious, would never drink alcohol if she were not forced !!!!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1