Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

Ok, I have to go to bed. Good night all, 
(maybe I'm awake before Barca1 are home to morrow...)

good night

night Noldus- thanks for everything

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Hey guys,,,,the most important thing to watch for tonight,,is not the girls who come back to the apt,,,,but the ones who don't,,,so if Anna and the hairy ape don't return,,,you know why:arrow::arrow::lightbulb:

Let's see mike69 he only after Anna and hope this creep leave soon

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Hey guys,,,,the most important thing to watch for tonight,,is not the girls who come back to the apt,,,,but the ones who don't,,,so if Anna and the hairy ape don't return,,,you know why:arrow::arrow::lightbulb:

Just now, mikeusa said:

have you two read Kitek's translation about anna from today ?????- under Anna is back

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I would be happy if those two don't come back, just because then he won't be around the other girls when they're all drunk later. I'd love Belle to come back to Barca 2 with Megan and give her a workover!

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

also what shape they are in- drunk or other, and what happens between them- are you staying up ?????????

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

guess your not watching football hahahaha- I am:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
25 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I would be happy if those two don't come back, just because then he won't be around the other girls when they're all drunk later. I'd love Belle to come back to Barca 2 with Megan and give her a workover!

:biggrin::biggrin: