Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

So Polya left Barca2 to me her boyfriend, I suppose but something must have gone wrong because she went to Barca1 alone. I was not watching but I read she was crying on the phone. I wonder what happened and why didn't she join the rest of the girls at Barca2

Edited by stash
Spelling error

13 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

looks like Polya is sitting waiting on couch for the others to get back home to start the party again 

It 4:00 there time. It will be 4 or 5 hour before they returned back to apt 1#. Then again they my not returned back to apt 1# till tomorrow. They all have gone to the beach and  housekeeping is cleaning Apt 2# for the next girl to arrive when ever that my be. So there nothing going to happen today the girls are just going to chill eat watch TV and get on there phone.RLC is back to it normal routine.Last night was just a going away party for Megan that all

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

It 4:00 there time. It will be 4 or 5 hour before they returned back to apt 1#. Then again they my not returned back to apt 1# till tomorrow. They all have gone to the beach and  housekeeping is cleaning Apt 2# for the next girl to arrive when ever that my be. So there nothing going to happen today the girls are just going to chill eat watch TV and get on there phone.RLC is back to it normal routine.Last night was just a going away party for Megan that all

It really wasn't but hey you choose to believe what you want. The Barca apartments are never going back to the way they were before.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It really wasn't but hey you choose to believe what you want. The Barca apartments are never going back to the way they were before.

And the way they were before was a bit dull. Probably nothing will happen today because it is only Stella moving and she appears to still be at B1. I expect not a quiet night in but maybe a night out with nothing but maybe some drunken dancing to follow like the other night with Polya, Stella and my Belle.