Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

In a certain way, I'm glad I'm not a paying Customer,I would be MAD as hell.  BTW, Danaya was still in her bed when they pulled the plug.

I purposely stayed up to watch her leave and that didn't happen.  RLC can kiss my ass before they see anymore money from me!

:idk: :'( :'(

I am sad for Danaya, she will be so alone with no one to talk to  most of the day  and somebody said that she doesn't have much money to go visit Barcelona.  Soon, it will be her turn too, I hope Adele doesn't stay alone too long because she isn't there most of the day.

Ilona's name has been taken off the apt.  Now it's only Danaya and Adele.

Watched  most of the "farewell" with Danaya & Ilona through the night and was probably not surprised to note nothing of substance really happened. What did surprise me though was Ilona didn't give Danaya a kiss goodbye, unless that was when I fell asleep. When I checked in she was dressed and Danaya under the covers with no response. Was there a fond goodbye? If not I suspect it will not be long before they meet up again in Russia so Danaya will also be on her way very soon