Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Something happpened that is for damn sure. I don't believe for 1 second, the girls wanted to stop a party after 5 minutes having prepared all those fucking candles. Someone somewhere told them to stop unless Aunt Flo has visited Belle but I didn't see her leave to deal with it.

The problem is the same problem I see every single time,,,,I even talked about it yesterday,,,,,,Once Anna starts talking,,or most of these ladies,,they talk and talk and talk themselves out of the mood every time,,,like Anna did with Irma,Belle and Carolina.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Something happpened that is for damn sure. I don't believe for 1 second, the girls wanted to stop a party after 5 minutes having prepared all those fucking candles. Someone somewhere told them to stop unless Aunt Flo has visited Belle but I didn't see her leave to deal with it.

Belle seems happy enough she keeps smiling at her phone, i think the problem lies somewhere with Anna, but then now Polya seems to be rushing to shower again so maybe she is going out now

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle seems happy enough she keeps smiling at her phone, i think the problem lies somewhere with Anna, but then now Polya seems to be rushing to shower again so maybe she is going out now

Wasn't Polya especially annoyed when the last party stopped. Perhaps she planned this one and than Anna said she was tired or as i said Lola put a stop to it.

Let's face we'll all be back. As long as my Belle is around to satisfy my cock I'm always coming back for more.