Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 5 minutes, Benfold a dit :

Party is at Barca 2

Ben, je demandais si Anna était partie définitivement de Barcelone1.

Or, tu me dis qu'une fête se fait dans Barcelone2. Je n'ai pas ma réponse. Sais-tu oui ou non si Anna est partie sachant qu'elle faisait ses valises dans la soirée? Merci j'attends ta réponse!

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Ben, I was wondering if Anna was definitely part of Barcelona1.

Now, you tell me that a party is in Barcelone2. I do not have my answer. Do you know whether or not Anna's part knowing that it was his bags in the evening? I await your response thank you!

I am not sure what you are asking, but I can say that all Anna's clothes are gone from Barca 1 and her suitcases are at Barca 2. Therefore, we can assume she is not coming back

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Ben, I was wondering if Anna was definitely part of Barcelona1.

Now, you tell me that a party is in Barcelone2. I do not have my answer. Do you know whether or not Anna's part knowing that it was his bags in the evening? I await your response thank you!

no- she took her suitcases to barc2

il y a 3 minutes, Benfold a dit :

I am not sure what you are asking, but I can say that all Anna's clothes are gone from Barca 1 and her suitcases are at Barca 2. Therefore, we can assume she is not coming back

ok, thank you Ben. Anna is no longer in Barcelona 1, and therefore will now return to Barcelone2. That's what I understood.

5 minutes ago, winnlove said:

ok, thank you Ben. Anna is no longer in Barcelona 1, and therefore will now return to Barcelone2. That's what I understood.

OK, now I understand. No that is not correct either, Anna is going back to Ukraine tomorrow. Tonight is her last night in RLC

48 minutes ago, stash said:

Wow, where did you hear that, I would like to see Alina & Anton and their cat too !!!

Someone had posted it in one of the other Threads.  I discount it as a Run of the Mill Rumor.

It certainly would be nice if they did return.

il y a 1 minute, Benfold a dit :

OK, now I understand. No that is not correct either, Anna is going back to Ukraine tomorrow. Tonight is her last night in RLC

So Anna is leaving Barcelona tomorrow! If I understand you. Anna arrived on August 18. 1 ½ months only presence here. Too bad, I'll regret his departure ...