Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Benfold said:

I think she can speak it quite well, she has spoken English before and when Milena switches to English Belle switches too

Thanks for that I'll have to do a better job of listening then, I'm always busy just watching the little pixie!  lol

This evening (and early morning) were very interesting; the 2 girls consumed a bottle of wine each. Milena can hold hers and continue to function; Belle goes through the usual cycle. They both got the "munchies" towards the end and the fact that Milena struggled with her crotch press-studs  means very little. I have seen others give up trying to do them up after a pee/wazz whichever. Lola failed when she was (briefly) in Barca 1 one night. I (very stupidly) deleted all my caps from that period earlier today in error which would have proved the point. I still think this bodes well for the future. Milena had both a boob grab and a suck on Belle's tits whilst near the foot of the stairs. It may take a little time to develop and girls do not usually rush into these things, even when half cut. I am optimistic.:biggrin: