Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

47 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I strongly disagree. Belle is cute and not shy. I don"t see any bad attituds from her. These girls are not "toys" in a real tv show who need to keep high broadcast audience. If she does not want to make sex show whith Milena we must deal with it or going to chaturbate

Wowowoh, hold your horses, my friend. I never said anything about bad attituds or that the girls have to act like CB models. Don't put words in my mouth, please. I only said that it could be bad if Belle feels intimidated by Milena. This could cause some awkward situations in the apartment. I never said that they had to have sex last night.

Wonder if My Belle - how dare anyone suggest she leave unless it's with me - will ever find out that Milena masturbated to the pictures she had taken of her. BTW Belle saying what she did gives us hope and furthermore there are lots of relationships were one partner is dominant and the other is quite happy about it. I do wish though that a relationship had beeen developed between Megan and Belle but maybe Megan having a BF made that impossible. Had they both been single and in the same apartment - well we already saw what they did albeit fast tracked by atmosphere and drugs. I don't think Belle would need much encouragent with Milena, and Milena none.

• Upvote 2

To any Men's magazines if such a thing still exists please get My Belle to do a photoshoot. She may not be the prettiest girl in the world but she sure as hell is one of the sexiest. Her personality will come across on the page and you will make a lot of men old and young very happy ... and one man absolutely ecstatic ... and maybe a few women as well.

• Upvote 1

Just now, cacjc said:

From what i heard last night Milena was talking on the phone to someone in english saying she had this beautiful young girl dancing in front of me

So maybe she knows someone in the modeling field of work

Or a girlfriend ... Milena is smitten.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

To any Men's magazines if such a thing still exists please get My Belle to do a photoshoot. She may not be the prettiest girl in the world but she sure as hell is one of the sexiest. Her personality will come across on the page and you will make a lot of men old and young very happy ... and one man absolutely ecstatic ... and maybe a few women as well.

There are men's magazines still around but i would say it's website work maybe something like Irma did.