Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

so just to avoid "awkward" situations due to Milena behaviour you hope Bell replacment. It's a little bit radical

Well, I know it's way too early for this, but if the awkwardness leads to less or zero interaction between these two girls, then (right now) I put my money on Milena. As I said, Belle is cute. But I don't think she is a special snowflake, like some of you. Just my opinion.

Maybe it's because I missed the whole lesbian orgy stuff :shy:

35 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its Belle's camera!

If she seemed to know what she was doing then I'd say she has done it before and doesn't have her own stuff with her. Or doesn't have any at this time. She seems to be looking at the pics for editing.

Pixie Belle has been stirring so she should be up soon

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

If she seemed to know what she was doing then I'd say she has done it before and doesn't have her own stuff with her. Or doesn't have any at this time. She seems to be looking at the pics for editing.

Pixie Belle has been stirring so she should be up soon

This is certainly some levels above the smartphone images that are normaly made in this apartment. Whether she has done this job professional or semi professional before, it still a bit hard to identify. In any case it seems that she is used to the workflow. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

when she was in the bedroom some minute ago, we could see her laptop screen ant it was Belle pictures on :biggrin:

Milena cannot get enough of My Belle and it is clearly not just a professional interest. I believe Milena planned the whole thing as just a job but then was captivated by her subject.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Wow a real conversation again, Me thinks everyone will benefit from the new rules for the general chat ::)

The rules may be part of it. But we do have a developing situation taking place here. That for the moment only has the interest of a few of us. I'm guessing we're the ones that are as interested in how it plays out as we are of the possible out come.:shy:

Milena looks like s serious portrait photographer, professional or not, the way she stands in front of her model and how she directs and build the scene with no tools other than the camera. Hot model too ;)

• Upvote 1