Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

I also tend to believe that the chemistry in the "other" apartment is dead and gone, so thankfully there is still a little vibe in B-1 even if it is only small amount. If we are very lucky (and this seems very doubtful) but maybe Melina and Lima manage to hit it off as they seem to be closer in age, but as I said this seems doubtful time will tell its still very soon to cast judgement on Lima. 

Completely, bringing Stella in rather than Anna was a big mistake. Carolina and Anna were close friends and even better My Belle could have inherited that room been able to have the best camera around which is the awesome Camera 6 - the one which goes straight to the pussy - and then maybe got a friend (Belle must have some at the agency) to share her bed. Belle I think is beginning to understand how this game works and she is only playing on her terms. BTW I think she is well capable of bringing a bloke back but that bed is tiny compared to the others.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Completely, bringing Stella in rather than Anna was a big mistake. Carolina and Anna were close friends and even better My Belle could have inherited that room been able to have the best camera around which is the awesome Camera 6 - the one which goes straight to the pussy - and then maybe got a friend (Belle must have some at the agency) to share her bed. Belle I think is beginning to understand how this game works and she is only playing on her terms. BTW I think she is well capable of bringing a bloke back but that bed is tiny compared to the others.

There might be some method to her madness though, if she brings someone back that bed she has now has a trundle underneath it that when pulled out makes that a full size bed. 

I agree carolina and Anna should have been placed together. It seems that RLC is making an attempt at putting what they feel are "the hot" pairings at B-2 in an attempt to require premium memberships to view them. So far this strategy has fallen on its ass completely. 

Stella has proven to be disappointing but at least she has done a couple of bate shows, which I have yet to see being a free member (much to my own sorrow lol). 

Chemistry is nearly impossible to quantify and can only be measured in real time once people are together. Anyone who has endeavored to try swinging can attest to this fact.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

unless she is in the bathroom it appears Lima has already left the apartment.

It is perfectly possible and likely that she has gone food shopping on her first full day in Barcelona. Now I see she is on the couch drinking coffee or similar.

Edited by Oldstalker
To tell the truth

26 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

It's nice to have such an eloquent response. Thank you.

I think where Lola is concerned her is pretty clear but her personality and how she chooses to go about it are quite abrasive, and from what I have seen and read does not sit well with some. I agree that drugs played a major role in the parties and the activity partaken during them. But I also feel there was a lot of good chemistry that also lead to the threesome and it is for this reason that it has not happened since then. 

Belle strikes me as maybe having worked as an exotic dancer at some point (just a gut feeling). I also agree that Melina pushed too hard with Belle especially with the alcohol (did you catch when Melina threw a whole glass of wine on Belle?) I took that two fold to maybe set the stage to remove it (possibly with her mouth) she did later rush Belle and sucked her boob. Secondly I think she did it so she would not have to drink it. 

I think Lima might be there to replace Melina once she leaves since Melina is only staying 30 days. But the vibe is off and there is too big a gap in age, thus nothing in common and zero attraction.

How do you know Milena is only staying 30 day's

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

It is perfectly possible and likely that she has gone food shopping on her first full day in Barcelona.

True where ever she went she is back and on the ipad, big shocker there. But I noticed they tend to use their tablets and laptops to watch movies and such rather than use the tv. The cable package must suck plus they are russian or ukranian and the programming is in spanish so it makes sense to not watch the tv much

Melina' incredible performance on only her first full day and second night has won me over. I hope she can seduce Belle better than Anna. I have a vid of Anna playfully touching Belle before she left but that's as far a it went. Belle who can be very sensual at times is a great match with submissive versus Melina's dominance. Melina only has a month so we'll se what she can do in that time. 

15 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

watching lima is just like dealing with women in real life just watching sit and stare at her fucking phone all day. this really is just like real life lol

It's her first morning in the appartement. The other girls are spleeping. What could you expect ?

• Upvote 1