Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My kind of girls :biggrin: . I think the thing is if you are cute enough like Belle you can get away with being a worse dancer. I've seen those moves she pulls in lap dancing clubs. I think Polya was a far better dancer than Stella as she had the steps but I am pretty sure Belle has been employed in those clubs. In terms of nudity, I think she got nude on freecam faster than almost any other girl in RLC history so I might suggest that getting nude in front of a stranger is no big deal for her.

That is possible Belle has something about her that draws people in... She also had the right encouragement with Anna showing her the way. I do miss Anna...

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Donzi said:

That is possible Belle has something about her that draws people in... She also had the right encouragement with Anna showing her the way. I do miss Anna...

I wish I could define exactly what is that attracts me about a woman. It's happened a few times in real life as opposed to RLC that I have become massively attracted to women and they have all been very different. Here first it was Leora, then Ilona and now Belle but she has the strongst pull on me as she does on Milena, My type is Natalie Portman/Mila Kunis so not too surprising I fall for a Ukrainian(?) - yeah I know the other 2 are Jewish but chances are Mila has some Ukrainian in her.

There is always Jessica Alba but I have never believed she could be real.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I wondering if I should put Leora's legs on my Bellebot, but it's probably against my religion to make even part of The Goddess into an idol.

I should send Leora a good vibrator in the mail I thin she would appreciate it  

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That door did not shut quietly - maybe wind. 

I wonder if there will be a multiple girl photoshoot at B2 but it's too late Megan has gone :cry:

I did realise how sex Megan was until after Becca left but I was lucky enough to a lot of footage of them before they left. The infamous night included.

L & M are back and look like they are getting along well!!  but off topic itlooks like Nelly and Bogdan got married and she looks so beautiful in her wedding gown, I wish them a lifetime of happiness.  Meanwhile back here in B-1 I hope all the roomates continue to be in a happy mood!!