Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

all i know was that she was mumbing a about same thing  i do not know what but let's see what happen tomorrow

So let me get this straight! The only sexual thing we've seen from these 6 girls is Stella masturbating(thumbs up) and Lola kinda masturbating? Caroline & Belle don't seem to know what masturbation is and Milena wants to play but no-one will play with her...? And why is Belle sleeping on the sofa at apt'2? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

So let me get this straight! The only sexual thing we've seen from these 6 girls is Stella masturbating(thumbs up) and Lola kinda masturbating? Caroline & Belle don't seem to know what masturbation is and Milena wants to play but no-one will play with her...? And why is Belle sleeping on the sofa at apt'2? 

i know why is belle is there is  because she know carilona and lola and also stella but why she on the sofa i do not know  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

if milena like girls is this way belle is avoiding her   it just how I'm seeing it

LMAO That's why I think she stayd B2 tonight Hang in around Lola when Milena visiting B2, last night Milena was trying with her to I think Milena likes it  

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

LMAO That's why I think she stayd B2 tonight Hang in around Lola when Milena visiting B2, last night Milena was trying with her to I think Milena likes it  

To have any chance of fun we need all girls to get along

and the way things are at the moment that's not going to happen

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, cacjc said:

To have any chance of fun we need all girls to get along

and the way things are at the moment that's not going to happen

RLC must have big plans for ANNA somewhere else, because I can't see this place thriving without her. I'm sure they've thought this out and have a plan...All I know is that I miss ANNA...although i must admit I get a lot more work done without her to distract me.