Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, legrandrobert said:

It's up to Belle to make the first move, she's the one who abandoned the apt. it's like saying "I like the other girls more than you 2 "

It depends on the exact circumstances. I didn't see Belle tell Milena off - in fact the only dodgy behaviour has been by Milena plus as the so called adult here you just have to swallow your pride.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Belle has to grow up.

We don't know what Milena said to her, Its not fair to say that about Belle and i don't blame Milena either as we don't know what happened. Belle did not come home yesterday as she was clearly Ill. what i will say is they are both adults so should work this out.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

poor Belle nobody talks to her here,the other apartment they made her sleep on the couch

Though i feel sorry for her and her situation. Staying away as long as she did didn't help her cause.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It depends on the exact circumstances. I didn't see Belle tell Milena off - in fact the only dodgy behaviour has been by Milena plus as the so called adult here you just have to swallow your pride.

They're all adults here... or else they wouldn't be on this site and we wouldn't be watching.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

It's up to Belle to make the first move, she's the one who abandoned the apt. it's like saying "I like the other girls more than you 2 "

. I agree.

She's cute and playful and full of fun, but she's showing immaturity here. If she'd come through the front door and made any kind of signal of 'hello', no matter how frosty', she would have been showing some sign of sorting it out.

• Upvote 4