Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Je pense qu' elle fait vraiment un blocage avec les caméras quand il s' agit de sexualité

Se balader nue ca ne la gène pas 

c'était la meme chose avec Anna et s'est délivré quelques jours avant son départ pour se découvrir un peu

Si effectivement  elle a trouvé un copain ca doit la mettre dans une situation inconfortable

Моя дорога Даная,

Сьогодні ніч моя любов

Ками і Крісті крадуть ваші глядачі

Ви повинні зараз роблять за вашої мрії

Ви повинні дати в і дозволяють дивитися

Ми вважаємо, що ваш неймовірний чуттєвий жінку

Тепер ви повинні закінчити те, що ви почали

Ми бачимо вас, дивлячись на нас, ми тут

:hugnkiss:

I have been gone.  What are you talking about?  How is K&K steeling the viewers?

do u guys wana know y they r lookin at the cams so much its because they want to have sex but they r afraid do to the cams. well girls here is the best solution for u turn the dang lights off and get your  scardycat tails under the covers .  and knock it off .  u r 2 grown women. so play nice and uncle wolf  give u each a lick of his  cherry lollypop .sorry yall I had to vent.

I cant believe they may be afraid to have sex on cam . if so y r they sexting back and forth in the buff or half buff on a cam from their laptops phones and ipads caming that way and afraid to lay down  next to each other half or full naked and have sex on these cams .

I cant believe they may be afraid to have sex on cam . if so y r they sexting back and forth in the buff or half buff on a cam from their laptops phones and ipads caming that way and afraid to lay down  next to each other half or full naked and have sex on these cams .

I'm enjoying all the psychoanalysis of Danaya and Adele but i tend to agree with you on this one.  I don't know why Danaya is 'looking' at a cam but, if she is reluctant due to the camera's, she shouldn't be in this apartment in the first place.  Rather, both her and Adele appear to be strong, independent and quite capable of doing whatever they want, whenever they want.  As a side note, i would think it would really turn both of them on even more to know what they are doing to those watching.  I think the discussion should be one that encourages them....i can only imagine the beauty of such an encounter.  You go Danaya and Adele...we're here to support you.

do u guys wana know y they r lookin at the cams so much its because they want to have sex but they r afraid do to the cams. well girls here is the best solution for u turn the dang lights off and get your  scardycat tails under the covers .  and knock it off .  u r 2 grown women. so play nice and uncle wolf  give u each a lick of his  cherry lollypop .sorry yall I had to vent.

Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos February 2016

Do I need glasses, cause I don't see "vents" anywhere in the title of this thread