Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But the plate incident happened before the party. Belle had already got depressed before Lola turned up to rescue her. They both, Milena and Belle need to sort it out and whichever makes the first move is the adult but you are expecting Belle to apologise. As for Lola I don't imagine she put it quite that way but probably did tell her some of her intentions and Belle was prepared to go through with it. As it happens once Belle gets into the spirit there's no stopping her and she played and I might suggest enjoyed a full and very active part.

I know girls aren't perfect. Lola is a manipulator, Milena is selfish, Belle is very immature, Carolina is perhaps too professional and Stella does as little as possible to fulfill her contract. 

i think belle wanted to follow the party, and presented what she felt was a good enough excuse to the b-2 girls to do so and yes she had a great time by all accounts but was allowed to overdue it. I think the b-2 trio exploited whatever issue was presented, and "rescue" was never necessary. In the end belle has to live with her decisions. i agree lola is a manipulator, stella is lola's mini-me, caroline is just fluff i see nothing of substance with her

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i think belle wanted to follow the party, and presented what she felt was a good enough excuse to the b-2 girls to do so and yes she had a great time by all accounts but was allowed to overdue it. I think the b-2 trio exploited whatever issue was presented, and "rescue" was never necessary. In the end belle has to live with her decisions. i agree lola is a manipulator, stella is lola's mini-me, caroline is just fluff i see nothing of substance with her

Belle just mixed with the wrong crowd.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

We are definitely on the same page now.

Well my opinion of Caro from day 1 is that apart from looking more like a top model than any of the other girls was very professional and knew what she would and would not do in whatever circumstances. People have said that if was Caro who wanted covering up and as she then had the extra happen on the balcony this seems to ring true. If it was, it is great shame because to have seen My Belle performing all her moves while being frigged would be the highlight of my year and I guess some of yours as well. And Belle always wants to follow the party not quite as badly as Polya who would leave for a better party if her current one wasn't up to scratch. Plus after all that probably Caroline had the most sensual fun and appeared almost the least ... well Stella.

• Upvote 1

They all share equally in the blame at this point for letting it go this long with no effort to work it out. And I include B2 in this. I'll stick with my big girl panties statement. Although I'd prefer they do it without panties.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, winnlove said:

I agree. The girls need Belle, Belle need the girls, and we need a lot of Belle!! So the girls should go talk to Belle, and that the incident is closed permanently to make life better in the apartment ... have patience and hope that this happen.

I agree , when Irma and poly had problem if you remaber  they hug and kiss they made up, In my opinion Lola had to do something with Irma and Ilona then 

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Well here is my solution to the current issues , Throw everyone out of b-2, let belle move into b-2, and bring in new girls to fill the empty beds......

Sad to see My Belle leave B1 but I totally agree with you ... I hope Belle can come back and make friends with new B1 Girls and walk around naked as she used to.

• Upvote 2