Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I cant believe they may be afraid to have sex on cam . if so y r they sexting back and forth in the buff or half buff on a cam from their laptops phones and ipads caming that way and afraid to lay down  next to each other half or full naked and have sex on these cams .

how do you know there sexting. one another. they could be sexting guy's

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Holy cow, Adele has a boat load of energy, If that comes from that fruit in Barcelona, believe me I will start shipping that to US and make a friggn fortune... Man she goes 900 mile and hour until she crashes at night. Maybe there is something in the vaporizer she uses, if so please share..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

what happening...i can hear loud talking upstairs from tv room mic???

I do not know if they talk or just so they speak in Russian. But Adele has a loud voice and is always engaged in their conversation.

They had another girl on the phone in place and Adele was clearly not agree anything she said. Now they debated after this. But have no idea what.

I do not know if they talk or just so they speak in Russian. But Adele has a loud voice and is always engaged in their conversation.

They had another girl on the phone in place and Adele was clearly not agree anything she said. Now they debated after this. But have no idea what.

sounds like Danaya needs to get rid of her ipad/phone for a few days, get out bed and live her own life!  another case of ilonaelectroitis...disease in which one places all their life into their electronic devices and avoids interaction with the people in FRONT of them!!!