Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

According to a Kitek translation this is all about Milena Insisting Belle wash a dirty plate. Milena seems to have a very dominate personality and can be overbearing at times but Belle over reacted. Don't get me wrong I think Belle is a amazing young women but in this instance is acting rather childish.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Kitek posted a translation, they had a falling out over an unwashed plate. Silly girly stuff

Just saw he snuck in that translation lol but honestly i think its less about the plate and how she went about trying to get her to do what she wanted. honestly can't blame belle either no way if i just get a roommate at a home i've been at for way longer starts demanding me to do stuff i wouldn't get angry.

Just now, spider51 said:

According to a Kitek translation this is all about Milena Insisting Belle wash a dirty plate. Milena seems to have a very dominate personality and can be overbearing at times but Belle over reacted. Don't get me wrong I think Belle is a amazing young women but in this instance is acting rather childish.

ok so finally its confirmed....but i still hold that lola exploited this and blew it way out of proportion

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I think belle is starting realize she has been used and that b-2 played her

Yeah absolutely. They used her for fun but never really cared for her. It's a good lesson for her take with her when she leaves

• Upvote 2

I think that Belle is a sweet and somewhat insecure young person who just wants to fit in and have fun.  Sadly, I think, some of the other girls took advantage of her in that respect.  Hopefully she will learn

from this experience.

• Upvote 2

i did not see the bedsheet fiasco but by what i have read belle wasnt really included, she was only included when she asserted herself into the action, and even then no one bothered to make sure she was taken care but they made sure everyone else was (except stella who was on her period), i am sure i will be corrected on this but that was my take on it

• Upvote 2

Just now, longarm101 said:

ok so finally its confirmed....but i still hold that lola exploited this and blew it way out of proportion

i don't think so.

Belle spends time at Barca 2 because she estimates Barca2 girls are more fun than Barca1. And Milena personnality does not help

Needn't to speculate about Lola