Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, spider51 said:

According to a Kitek translation this is all about Milena Insisting Belle wash a dirty plate. Milena seems to have a very dominate personality and can be overbearing at times but Belle over reacted. Don't get me wrong I think Belle is a amazing young women but in this instance is acting rather childish.

LMAO I reamber when belle drope the green marbles on the living room  flour  made 8-9 marble she left it on the ground and Milena was past that she didn't pick them up she mad her to pick them up, I was LMAO just like a mother and daghter 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, longarm101 said:

i did not see the bedsheet fiasco but by what i have read belle wasnt really included, she was only included when she asserted herself into the action, and even then no one bothered to make sure she was taken care but they made sure everyone else was (except stella who was on her period), i am sure i will be corrected on this but that was my take on it

Carolina fingered her although can't say if belle got off or not since she doesn't have a big enough sample size to compare it to.

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i don't think so.

Belle spends time at Barca 2 because she estimates Barca2 girls are more fun than Barca1. And Milena personnality does not help

Needn't to speculate about Lola

oh i never denied belle thought the party was better at b-2, just that the thing with milena ws manipulated to keep belle there til they were tired if her

11 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i did not see the bedsheet fiasco but by what i have read belle wasnt really included, she was only included when she asserted herself into the action, and even then no one bothered to make sure she was taken care but they made sure everyone else was (except stella who was on her period), i am sure i will be corrected on this but that was my take on it

The problem with Belle is when there are shows she does not know really how to deal with it. I remember when Carolina was giving a nude and very sensual massage to Anna in Barca. Belle did not  know what to do and was almost spoiling this massage.

For the last orgy she did not spoil anything but she is more a follower than an entertainer

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The problem with Belle is when there are shows she does not really how to deal with it. I remember when Carolina was giving a nude and very sensual massage to Anna in Barca. Belle did not  know what to do and was almost spoiling this massage.

For the last orgy she did not spoil anything but she is more a follower than an entertainer

Agree phantom when they do the body massages she does seem a bit lost but for the orgies i think she's an asset because she seems to know her way around a dildo better than everyone that isn't anna,stella,lola or polya.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

longarm101 well I have seen it now and Belle played the major part. It was her that had charge of the dildo which she used on Carolina which was essentially the start of the proper action. Carolina's fingers were taking care of Belle so your assertion, albeit due to lack of knowledge, is pretty wrong. Carolina was at the centre but Belle was far active then Lola who simply sat on Carolina face after a while and then Stella used her hand with Carolina but later while LOla went to satisfy herself Belle used her fingers on Carolina's clit and eventually even her mouth while still with the dildo. A lot of the moaning was from Belle thanks to Carolina's actions. Have you not done what you have accused me of doing and listened to voices which suit your argument and not those which don't suit. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The problem with Belle is when there are shows she does not really how to deal with it. I remember when Carolina was giving a nude and very sensual massage to Anna in Barca. Belle did not  know what to do and was almost spoiling this massage.

i agree 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The problem with Belle is when there are shows she does not know really how to deal with it. I remember when Carolina was giving a nude and very sensual massage to Anna in Barca. Belle did not  know what to do and was almost spoiling this massage.

Pray tell phantom how Belle followed. Was she not in possession of the dildo the whole time? As for the massaging Carolina and Anna were good friends and Belle was a 3rd party - she had to take part as best she could. I think you guys are now beginning to see what you want to see.

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i agree 

But once again and this is the second time you have agreed with something you have admitted to possess no knowledge about.

You agree with something you have not seen. "Well that fits in with what I think" would be a more accurate response.

"He was offside"

"I didn't see but I agree".

Come on now.