Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

As I was sitting here watching everyone sleep, I was contemplating yesterdays events (why you might ask, because I have nothing better to do) and there is a couple of things I have not been able to reconcile. Now we have hashed and re hashed and hashed yet again the dynamics between milena and belle  and how much influence lola and the other b-2 girls may or may not have had, so I wont beat that dead horse any farther. What I am having difficulty with is why in the world would Lima; who up to this point was really not involved choose to insert herself to some degree by giving belle the cold shoulder yesterday. Now as I considered this I realized that we are in for several days of self imposed exile within the apartment combined with resting bitch face so I thought this would at least provide some discussion while we wait for the final outcome of the current situation.

My contemplation lead me back to the night of the bedsheet fiasco while every one was still at b-1 and for the most part playing nice together (milena true to form removed herself from the situation along with her friend). as witnessed by all who were watching Lima was in the kitchen on the phone most of this time and was later approached by all of the b-2 girls (belle was upstairs gathering her things) and a conversation ensued. I had initially believed that Lima was in agreement with the b-2 clan regarding milena and that there was a rift between the two, that they were always in conflict and that she didnt want to hear it nor be caught in the middle of it. I drew this conclusion from lima's gestures as she spoke pointing upstairs, bumping her fists together and covering her ears. The conversation seemed to end well and the party shifted to b-2 shortly thereafter. A very short time later lima gets a phone call, chuckles and gets dressed and heads out the door. The general assumption at the time was she was going to b-2 as well. At the time Lima and milena had not really had much interaction and what little interaction lima had had up to this point was with the b-2 clan, and it seemed to be going well. To everyones surprise lima returns within a few minutes changes pants and waits by the phone. Again a short time later she gets some kind of communication on the phone, removes her clothes, masturbates in the shower and goes to bed. There was a posting on here at the time that said she was seen crying later in the night but I have never been able to confirm this. So my question here is what was this series of events all about, and do they have anything to do with how lima acted yesterday.  I have no resolution for this one way or the other but thought it would be an interesting diversion from the impending snooze fest we are about to be forced to endure pending personnel chages in the apartments.

Submitted for your consideration.....feel free to pick this part at your leisure....any thoughts....

49 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Please don't go My Belle. We love you and otherwise when will we see your happy little face again. You are a star.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I do not have any favorites here, but i do like belle and I know she was your favorite. Rest easy my friend nothing is etched in stone yet. We may yet be granted another miracle. 

Well kenny, based upon longarm's expose' and review of the current soap opera going on at Barc1, that the girls are not getting along very well. To be expected, I guess. Girls are that way sometimes. Smells like a combination of PMS and hot tuna over there...

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

hey all I'm confused. can someone briefly explain this scenario with Belle. Did  something happen with her and the BC1 apt? Is that why she was at the BC2 so much? She got banned?

Yes Milena told her off about a plate as though she were a little child. This hours after Milena bate to pictures of Belle. Maybe Belle was not interested in her and Milena took it out. Then Belle rallied her B2 "friends" thus further alienating Milena. During Belle's B2 exile Milena brought Lima on board so Belle is now totally isolated.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes Milena told her off about a plate as though she were a little child. This hours after Milena bate to pictures of Belle. Maybe Belle was not interested in her and Milena took it out. Then Belle rallied her B2 "friends" thus further alienating Milena. During Belle's B2 exile Milena brought Lima on board so Belle is now totally isolated.

what happened at bc2 why is she banned? thanks btw

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

what happened at bc2 why is she banned? thanks btw

nobody is sure about where and why this came about  some say RLC others say the b-2 girls told her to leave......open to speculation

23 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Well kenny, based upon longarm's expose' and review of the current soap opera going on at Barc1, that the girls are not getting along very well. To be expected, I guess. Girls are that way sometimes. Smells like a combination of PMS and hot tuna over there...

tuna tar tar ,,,,mmm mmm good the breakfast of champions