Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

wow she such a cutie, cant understand. time to clear out all of these women and start over. nothing worse than feeling abandoned in two apts. the madams are running off the younger ones and bc1 with two new girls isn't getting its proper set up. no identity with bc1 anymore. just a place to sleep. bc2 ehhh.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

what happened at bc2 why is she banned? thanks btw

I suspect because B1 has freecam that she is the advertising for the Barca apartment and being in B2 was not good for RLC. Plus there appears to be a lot of substance abuse at B2 and just maybe they think she can't handle it like the other girls - they wouldn't want a bad story on their hands. I really don't think the B2 girls don't want her there so it is purely an RLC decision if it is true, which means My Belle is left alone where somebody hates her and wants to fuck her at the same time.

She took a lot of pills this morning, variety rather than volume, and gave us a nice topless display although as always I prefer her bottomless.  

BTW I would be rally grateful if someone could send me her bate - I know there's nothing to see but still a nice souvenir - and discretion is of course assured.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:     My Belle    :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  Please Stay  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Well kenny, based upon longarm's expose' and review of the current soap opera going on at Barc1, that the girls are not getting along very well. To be expected, I guess. Girls are that way sometimes. Smells like a combination of PMS and hot tuna over there...

hey foamy, do each of the these apartments really have an assigned head of household, or is this something tenants just take upon themselves

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I suspect because B1 has freecam that she is the advertising for the Barca apartment and being in B2 was not good for RLC. Plus there appears to be a lot of substance abuse at B2 and just maybe they think she can't handle it like the other girls - they wouldn't want a bad story on their hands. I really don't think the B2 girls don't want her there so it is purely an RLC decision if it is true, which means My Belle is left alone where somebody hates her and wants to fuck her at the same time.

She took a lot of pills this morning, variety rather than volume, and gave us a nice topless display although as always I prefer her bottomless.  

BTW I would be rally grateful if someone could send me her bate - I know there's nothing to see but still a nice souvenir - and discretion is of course assured.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:     My Belle    :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  Please Stay  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

wow that cutie bated? I miss so much

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

wow that cutie bated? I miss so much

There was virtually no movement no sound the only indication tthat anything might have happened, and thats still a might is when she rolled over she was breathing a little heavy and her legs were jerking around a bit, and then she sat up drank some water and went to the bathroom

• Upvote 1

Just now, longarm101 said:

There was virtually no movement no sound the only indication tthat anything might have happened, and thats still a might is when she rolled over she was breathing a little heavy and her legs were jerking around a bit, and then she sat up drank some water and went to the bathroom

Thanks for not over hyping like so many do here.

28 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

what happened at bc2 why is she banned? thanks btw

I'm sorry, but the 'Banned from B2' talk in nonsense. She's not banned, she just went back to B1. I expect we'll see her back at B2 today

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

b-2 certainly did not seem to be mourning her loss........the only thing thats for certain is nothing is for certain

Mourning - they were so high they'd probably forgotten who she was.