Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Yes its too difficult for Belle to resolve this now, the olive branch needs to come from Milena which is just not going to happen unless RLC step in and get them to talk about it.

And don't forget all that stuff Belle's been taking probably isn't helping her mood plus she has been a little ill.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And don't forget all that stuff Belle's been taking probably isn't helping her mood plus she has been a little ill.

Yes she does not seem to have much energy, i hope she perks up today.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes she does not seem to have much energy, i hope she perks up today.

belle is my num.one in this apt.melina pretty but her attitude is not to my liking i have no complains about lima yet. 

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

shit, this is not going to work.
Belle came down and Milena did not bother to react 
Belle and Lima were together in the kitchen without speaking together
Belle went back to her room.

Milena and Lima are making it so uncomfortable for the poor girl she does not want to be out of her bed or room. This is terrible and maybe the worst thing ive witnessed in this apartment. Even Adele actually spoke to Aida if just to be civil.

il y a 2 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Possible Belle ont des maux de gorge?
Elle accrochée à son cou et semble comme elle a de la fièvre

Couchez rendormir - bonne récupération

c'est normal!!! belle revient de barca2 ou elle a passé plusieurs jours à ne faire que boire de l'alcool sans dormir!!! son corps doit récupérer avant la prochaine partouze alcoolisée, certainement ce soir ou demain!!!:sleepy:

it's normal!!! "Belle" cost barca2 or she spent several days doing only drink alcohol without sleep !!! his body has to recover before the next alcoholic orgy, certainly tonight or tomorrow !!!:sleepy:

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Possible Belle have sore throat?
She clung to her neck and seems like she has a fever

Lay down to sleep again - good recovery

Yes Noldus she was spraying her throat in Barca 2 before she left so there is something wrong there.