Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

26 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I see where your coming from BB but we also know how much you love Belle.

If i was Lima i don't blame her for being angry with Belle. Sure she arrived right in the middle of this fight with Milena but Belle didn't make any effort to come and meet and greet the new girl being Lima all she wanted to do is hangout with the cool gang.

Just another point of view

No I agree Lima was approached by Milena and appears to be on her side. However

Being in the cool gang is like a return to high school fascism were you will know your place in the hierarchy.

Lima didn't have to impress Milena because she wasn't there an yet she chose to treat Belle as a non-person. I am not saying there is not blame on Belle's part but in a 2 on 1 situation she is underdog. We may be have 2 people being childish. Now we have a third. So Milena is angry with Belle, Lima is angry with Belle and they're not to blame, but apparently Belle who is actually sick and isolated she has to shoulder to blame ...

All I get is "you are only saying this because you like Belle" but she is now clearly the victim in this situation. Yes should could help herself but she's now in fight with 2 stronger older girls refusing to acknowledge her existence. Given her immaturity this be cutting her deep, the other 2 have each other so they are not suffering isolation and if she is banned from seeing her friends in B2, this is a case for human rights.

There are 3 people to blame now for the situation in the house but only one appears to be suffering and it is the one probably least able to cope . Surely that must be obvious even to the most anti-Belle of you.

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

the right one is this, I see with regret that there is not much collaborazionre between the members of this forum, I take note

And now you're upset with us! Unless your English just isn't good enough. There is plenty of collaboration on here, that's why we know so much.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No I agree Lima was approached by Milena and appears to be on her side. However

Being in the cool gang is like a return to high school fascism were you will know your place in the hierarchy.

Lima didn't have to impress Milena because she wasn't there an yet she chose to treat Belle as a non-person. I am not saying there is not blame on Belle's part but in a 2 on 1 situation she is underdog. We may be have 2 people being childish. Now we have a third. So Milena is angry with Belle, Lima is angry with Belle and there to blame, but apparently Belle who is actually sick and isolated she has to shoulder to blame ...

All I get is "you are only saying this because you like Belle" but she is now clearly the victim in this situation. Yes should could help herself but she's now in fight with 2 stronger older girls refusing to acknowledge her existence. Given her immaturity this be cutting her deep, the other 2 have each other so they are not suffering isolation and if she is banned from seeing her friends in B2, this is a case for human rights.

There are 3 people to blame now for the situation in the house but only one appears to be suffering and it is the one probably least able to cope . Surely that must be obvious even to the most anti-Belle of you.

When i say the cool gang i'm meaning the barce 2 girls not Milena and Lima ganging up on her.

And your right i like Belle but i still think she should have been there to welcome Lima instead of beings Lola's lap dog.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

two bad sisters with CinderBella

Not ugly though LOL ... and they're not quite that bad but the situation is worse than Adele and Aida for which people blamed Adele, probably fairly, but she at least had a personality whereas Aida didn't. 

• Upvote 2