Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Sorry guys...I don't blame Milena any more than I blame Belle or Lima.. Based on what I've read and seen, I can't really tell who is 'more' responsible for this mess.  All three need to grow up and work things out!  Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

She has basically put everything in bags bar her clothes. So i guess she will come back for her suitcase and fill it with her clothes. And yes i doubt Belle and Milena will ever speak again. I suspect Belle has told RLC she cant live with her and did not want to lose her so offered her a place at B2. My guess is one of the B2 girls is leaving soon until then it will be the couch but she does not seem to mind

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Sorry guys...I don't blame Milena any more than I blame Belle or Lima.. Based on what I've read and seen, I can't really tell who is 'more' responsible for this mess.  All three need to grow up and work things out!  Just my opinion.

The Hens are a cackling in the hen house, maybe they need a rooster to settle things down 

Image result for rooster in the hen house

• Upvote 3