Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

You're right vortios, better than finding the companion in the bottle. It looks like the poor old thing is struggling with solids today and gone back to bed. Long time since I can remember that feeling lol

waking up with the shakes, mouth dry as the desert, every time you drink something you get that nasty dry drunk feeling

i hope going forward they dont allow or at least limit interaction bewteen b-1 and b-2, going forward i dont think tenants should be allowed to from place to the other. I think that really had a detrimental effect on how things ended up happening or not happening as it were

• Upvote 1

I hope RLC manage to find some (proper) bisexual girl(s) to enter the flat (or flats if 2 or more leave).

I also think it could be really interesting if RLC managed to find a real single (lipstick!) lesbian girl to bring into the flat! :biggrin: One that enjoy both playing with toys as well as giving/receiving oral. Instead of bringing a bloke back when out pulling, she brings a girl back. If not scoring, she'll enjoy her toys herself :biggrin:

No balcony shaite either, all the pleasures in bedroom without covers for everyone to enjoy watching!

Must be a few years ago now, but RLC had a lesbian couple shagging with a Feeldoe. It would be nice to one of them in use again (purple, red or black coloured versions)

If anyone from RLC reads this Forum....how about this for an idea... You have 2 all girl flats in Barcelona.... how about having a sextoy party?! Where a toy representative comes to one of the flats with all the girls there and show off various vibrators, dildos, plugs and strap-ons. Perhaps some girls buy some toys and as soon the representative leaves, the girl(s) decides to play. Could be alone, in pairs or for all to view.

With the "meltdown" this forum experienced with all the girl-on-girl action a few weeks ago, i would be very surprised if it wasn't like that elsewhere too! So surely something you RLC should take advantage of.

I can only think that would be a win-win situation for both parties - you RLC and all your members :biggrin:

Edit: more to come...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I hope RLC manage to find some (proper) bisexual girls to enter the flat (or flats if 2 or more leave).

I also think it could be really interesting if RLC managed to find a real (lipstick!) lesbian girl to bring into the flat! :biggrin:

Edit: more to come...

with you all the way bro' although we are pretty sure Lola prefers girls to play with rather than blokes unless it's the real deal love job and after last night, it wouldn't surprise me if Lima had a leaning towards the fairer sex and then of course there's Carolina who readily accepted the dildo treatment from her pals so we aren't doing bad so far - they just need to show it more openly and not on the damned balcony. and I nearly forgot Belle who is probably persuadable to go any way

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Does anybody know what is laying in front of Belles old bed? Someone said coke boy dropped a hand off to Stella, Is that it on the floor.  It was not there after Belle left.

he dropped a hand off to milena , that looks like an article of clothing of some kind

19 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

with you all the way bro' although we are pretty sure Lola prefers girls to play with rather than blokes unless it's the real deal love job and after last night, it wouldn't surprise me if Lima had a leaning towards the fairer sex and then of course there's Carolina who readily accepted the dildo treatment from her pals so we aren't doing bad so far - they just need to show it more openly and not on the damned balcony. and I nearly forgot Belle who is probably persuadable to go any way

True.

Just wish they did it more often with each other :biggrin: