Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Once again I am being the observant one, this girl Layla is a very nice girl that I think is on a mission to become the new Nora of the house. Let me explain why I say this. First she doesn't show her body a lot around the other girls, and neither did Nora if you go back in history of this project. The first time she was in the big bedroom she opened all the doors and was thinking to herself my stuff really belongs in here and not in that little bedroom. Now she has slowly started moving in on Irma's room by playing Irma with her friendship. Just look who is that bed right now. Yesterday she had Irma and Anna cleaning, just like Nora use to with the other girls. The so called shy one is slowly changing the whole atmosphere in this apartment, just like Nora use to do. The other night she made Anna wait at least 30 minutes to take a shower while she did her thing and then cleaned the whole friggen bathroom first. Anna is so nice but at least 5 or 6 times she went to the bathroom door with her towel to give her the hint to get out so she could shower. It is a subtle takeover bid by a shrewd little skinny woman if you ask me. Side note: I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so, all the signs are there. Just look at Ilona and the amount of clothes she wears now LOL

layla is killing the vibe in this apartment.it is up to the ladies to stop this shit.

Aqui la que da alegria al apartamento es la drogada-adicta-pòrtatil-movil, verdad? Deja a esta chica chica que lleva 4-5 dias en el apartamento

By the way, have all the  "missing " tenants in the other apartments revolted and just staying away.  Many were supposed to return days ago..............but no sign of any of them.  I guess they all realize that the 4 girls apartment is the only one being watched !!!  T0 tell you the truth, RLC can drop ALL the other apartments and still make the same amount of money with just this one concept apartment !!

May I add Milana to the list? She knew exactly what the game was, and told us. No pretentiousness with her.

While I'm at it, Ilona has the prettiest face, IMHO, and she deserves a few more accolades than she gets from CC.

;) ;)Los elogios y afecto no se los ganara pasando 16 horas pegadas al puto portatil, y ahora porque da la cara despues de la reprimenda de RLC-ESTAFADORES por las horas que pasaba escondida como una rata en la habitacion sin camaras.Sinceramente es de las mas pesimas chicas que he visto aqui despues de casi 3 años, abrir los ojos, seguidores de esta drogadicta-portatil-movil, esta chica no aporta nada, pero bueno si ustedes se conforman con 4 saltos como una cabra borracha y 10 minutos de paseo en ropa interior ( que es lo que a aportado aeste apartamento ) que ustedes sean felices, para mi es de lo peor que paso por este apartamento.FUERA YA, y a terapia, drogadicta-portatil-movil.

notice how layla acts and carries herself she thinks she is superior to them.

Esta chica en los pocos dias que lleva en el apartamento ya la he visto limpiar y con el aspirador en la mano, otra con mas tiempo en el apartamento lo que conseguira sera tener el culo mas plano por las horas que pasa sentada-tumbada, y no doy nombre

While I'm at it, Ilona has the prettiest face, IMHO, and she deserves a few more accolades than she gets from CC.

I thought that was a given. Ilona is the prettiest, Anna has the best body, Irma has the best assets and is the most fun and Layla talks.