Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

doing that shit is a myth she going to end up fucking herself up

Nelly does the full naked body wrap but with her I suspect it's partly as a an entertainment, and I have seen Leora do it but briefly and without commitment. I don't see how it would possibly work.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Nelly does the full naked body wrap but with her I suspect it's partly as a an entertainment, and I have seen Leora do it but briefly and without commitment. I don't see how it would possibly work.

it is supposed ot help burn fat and body sculpt , what it does do is prevent the body from being able to cool itself properly via sweat evaporation (imagine working out in a wetsuit) this can cause heat exhaustion. It also restricts proper blood flow which can lead to tissue death

37 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

it is supposed ot help burn fat and body sculpt , what it does do is prevent the body from being able to cool itself properly via sweat evaporation (imagine working out in a wetsuit) this can cause heat exhaustion. It also restricts proper blood flow which can lead to tissue death

When i was younger and playing football one of my team mates used to train with a garbage bag under his cothes to lose weight