Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, purplewrap said:

And you're happy with that?  Just a massage.

OR...

would you like see the girls play a bit more?  For example in Melina's room?  (probably wont happen! But...the thought is good?!  I guess not for you...) Sigh

No but however if have read all posts about this house, you would know that Lima has been bad mouth by all other girls from B1 & B2.  Milena does get along with both girls but as friends.  She has only show interest in Belle.  Girls are more picky when it comes to the Bi side.  Lima, I don't think is Milena's type.  I am just being realistic.

its a good bet that lima and milena will not be going to sleep any time soon, IF anything is going to happen, and thats a very big IF, I would think they are waiting until jasmine is good and asleep first, so most likely about three from now, if past behavior hold true in this case

Just now, legrandrobert said:

they do it alone  in their room anyway so why not do it together  ??

Just because they do it in there room means they want to do it together.

Women are slow starters.  They connect emotionally before getting physical.  If they ever connect physically and I mean IF, it will probably be on Milena's last 3 days.

Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Just now, F219 said:

Just because they do it in there room means they want to do it together.

Women are slow starters.  They connect emotionally before getting physical.  If they ever connect physically and I mean IF, it will probably be on Milena's last 3 days.

Just my opinion.

I sincerely hope it happens between friends