Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

What the fuck are they listening to? I half expect George Lazenby to bust in and 'Un-Hypnotise' them all (James Bond - On Her Majesty's Secret Service), or a chorus of "You Are A Child, Of The Universe, No Less Than The Trees And The Stars,,,,,,"

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Jasmin in her room door closed, she is VERY SOCIABLE NO  ??

I think it was Saturday morning - Lima was on the balcony and Jasmin came down from her den with a bag ready go out; Lima asked "ok?" to Jasmin and all she got back was a "mm hmm", like you'd get from a sulky teen.

I think now, B1 would run just fine with Milena and Lima - at least they seem to be getting on.....at least they talk to each other. I don't wish to talk ill of Jasmin as I don't know her - maybe she doesn't like one or the other housemates and if that's the case, who would want to share the same floorspace with someone you don't get along with?

It seems we used to get consistent recruitment when whom ever it was in B1 was bringing in the girls ie: Nora or Ilona.  But now it seems that the girls are being recruited by who ever can get someone into Spain to put into an empty (or soon to be empty) room.  Thus the B1 and B2 friends that are somewhat mismatched. 

Seems plausible anyway.

From all the shower videos of Jasmin out there, someone really likes to watch these shower videos. And I like every one that I have seen.  So that is all good.

However, with not much else contributed from her in B1, I would not miss her at all if she was sent packing ASAP!  For her, it clearly shows - in my eyes at least - that being sexy (GREAT tits!!) and attractive does NOT mean a great deal. 

Get someone like Irma and Ilona....at least they masturbated frequently :heart::biggrin:

Hehehe. It can be nothing else but just like Lima then. Now she is completely unconcerned with legs apart completely naked and shaves her pussy in the sunshine on the balcony. .it is more open throttle of coolness and comfortable with nudity Lima, than Melinda can deliver anyway. Love it. ???????