Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Never fails...........you get one with big tits and fairly decent looking and she soon moves to Barca2 ;  where you have to pay to see her in action ! 

That's what I said a long time ago that RLC was doing-teasing in Barca1 then making you pay if you still want to see in Barca2!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

That's what I said a long time ago that RLC was doing-teasing in Barca1 then making you pay if you still want to see in Barca2!

dont feel bad if you dont have premium right now cause aint nothing happening in b-2 either, unless watching girls stare at their phones all day turns you on, if thats your thing then you are missing the show of a lifetime   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, F219 said:

Watching paint dry seems more appealing and exciting.

I have never really expected much from these apartments, for me its always been the thrill of the hunt so to speak, so when something does happen it feels like you getting to see something rare and not likely to happen again, but those happenings were occurring with a decent amount of regularity, and it was just enough to keep things interesting. The last several girls have been odd choices indeed and seem to have secured their spot in the apartments solely because they were friends with someone already there. The recent parties and subsequent "orgies" while great to watch had an overall negative impact on the vibe in the apartments as it set a standard that will most likely never be matched again (those parties were flukes of circumstance) and now members have to expect that as the norm when in reality what we are seeing now is closer to the norm albeit rather dull even by barca standards.

• Upvote 2

Just now, longarm101 said:

I have never really expected much from these apartments, for me its always been the thrill of the hunt so to speak, so when something does happen it feels like you getting to see something rare and not likely to happen again, but those happenings were occurring with a decent amount of regularity, and it was just enough to keep things interesting. The last several girls have been odd choices indeed and seem to have secured their spot in the apartments solely because they were friends with someone already there. The recent parties and subsequent "orgies" while great to watch had an overall negative impact on the vibe in the apartments as it set a standard that will most likely never be matched again (those parties were flukes of circumstance) and now members have to expect that as the norm when in reality what we are seeing now is closer to the norm albeit rather dull even by barca standards.

Well said, just real life.

• Upvote 1

On 10/16/2016 at 5:16 PM, miscvoyeur said:

At this point, I'd be 100% fine with letting Lima and Milena keeping the apartment for themselves and letting Jasmine rot away in the 2nd apartment until it's her time to leave. Lima and Milena are both so much more interesting. 

Looks like I'm getting what I want. I'm happy for that.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Looks like I'm getting what I want. I'm happy for that.

The only thing that keeps b-1 interesting to me is the ongoing milena saga, and whether or not she will get busted by her boyfriend or the other two poor souls she seems to be stringing along, having seen both these girls bate and have sex i am over that part with these two (curiosity satisfied) and now i wait for the next hopefully better thing to come along

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

The only thing that keeps b-1 interesting to me is the ongoing milena saga, and whether or not she will get busted by her boyfriend or the other two poor souls she seems to be stringing along, having seen both these girls bate and have sex i am over that part with these two (curiosity satisfied) and now i wait for the next hopefully better thing to come along

I couldn't have said this better myself. Everything written here is exactly how I feel. 

• Upvote 1

I wonder if the other two girls are told to 'make themselves scarce' while they move another girl in/out. In which case, they've probably gone to the pub, or a nightclub. So God only knows what her first impressions of them could end up being.

Strangest thing ? we use to have 10 plus pages of complaining and speculation when Barvelona 1 would go UM, So if this was always the case, then why today and tonight have we only had a just few post's? I surmise that one of two things has happened, either people have got use to the long 12 hour UM's and frequency, or they simply just don't care for this apartment and the tenants anymore. I report you decide :biggrin:.

I'm still trying to work out what the game was with baldy guy with the hat. As far as i could see he went around the apartment making suggestions to the witch as if he was redesigning the place then made drawings on his sketch pad. Surely that cannot happen in an assumed leased apartment so does anyone else have any idea what was going on?