Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Can anyone understand anything of what's being said. To gauge some sort of idea as to where this might end up going. Is this guy really serious to anyone? He seems to be all IT and very little interest in Lima, who would probably be his only shot, given the skype show that Milena put on for who I assume is her BF after he left last time.

If he has not brought a backpack (and camera) could they be waiting for another girl, perhaps to paint, or photographer to do Milena? If it were the latter I would have expected Milena to be differently/better dressed although she has washed her hair, shaved, done her nails etc earlier. Whichever we may have to wait some hours on usual form before anything happens..............or will it be snacks, drinks and telegooning with chatter all evening? Place your bets......., please?

Edited by Oldstalker

15 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Can anyone understand anything of what's being said. To gauge some sort of idea as to where this might end up going. Is this guy really serious to anyone? He seems to be all IT and very little interest in Lima, who would probably be his only shot, given the skype show that Milena put on for who I assume is her BF after he left last time.

She's been talking to a guy that wants to be her boyfriend, Last time I listen to her telling him she was going to only get a coffee with another guy, and ended up fucking him on cam later the same night. He was less douchy looking than this guy.

He might think he's getting a threesome...

I think he needs to re-think his wardrobe, if he wants to score with both of them...that takes a special "game".  Someone could probably make that happen,  but I will be surprised and thrilled for him if it does happen.  Also, we get to watch....

5 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I think he needs to re-think his wardrobe, if he wants to score with both of them...that takes a special "game".  Someone could probably make that happen,  but I will be surprised and thrilled for him if it does happen.  Also, we get to watch....

As long as they do it in the Loungeroom, I get to watch. I'm still trying to find a way to pay for premium without the suspicious charge showing up on the Credit Card statement. Wifey would not be happy.