Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Pookus said:

As long as they do it in the Loungeroom, I get to watch. I'm still trying to find a way to pay for premium without the suspicious charge showing up on the Credit Card statement. Wifey would not be happy.

Just get a prepaid card, gift card or something like that

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Pookus said:

As long as they do it in the Loungeroom, I get to watch. I'm still trying to find a way to pay for premium without the suspicious charge showing up on the Credit Card statement. Wifey would not be happy.

The black bowler hat was better. Hence my nickname for him "Fall Out Boy".

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

she can barely keep her head up

It's almost a shame really. She has the common sense to stay away from the hard & potentially illegal stuff, yet manages to drink a lot despite what looks to be, a very low threshold of alcohol tolerance. Leading to (my opinion anyway) poor choices in the men she sleeps with, and the lack of willpower to say no when they lob back uninvited for a second shot at the prize. (DD&R, for those who remember from last weekend).

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Pookus said:

It's almost a shame really. She has the common sense to stay away from the hard & potentially illegal stuff, yet manages to drink a lot despite what looks to be, a very low threshold of alcohol tolerance. Leading to (my opinion anyway) poor choices in the men she sleeps with, and the lack of willpower to say no when they lob back uninvited for a second shot at the prize. (DD&R, for those who remember from last weekend).

she does drink a lot

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

she does drink a lot

She's her own worst enemy. She only eats green vegetables or drinks about 20 plunger pots of some sort of herb tea, sometimes two different drinks at the same time, never seems to eat any kind of meat, she probably has low iron levels, very low cholesterol (which is just as bad as too much), and therefore no tolerance for the booze. Which is the only "vice" she seems to have (apart from an aversion to wearing underwear, but hey, we can live with that one cant we?). 

• Upvote 1