Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Lyree said:

is that what she was doing on the balcony mikey- just asking is all

While she was on the balcony with "the guy" she knelt in front of him and he put drops in her nose.

thank you Lyree:biggrin::biggrin::heart:

1 hour ago, longarm101 said:

All professional photographers require a female be present during photoshoots for safety purposes, especially if nudity is involved , its a liability issue and I think thats Limas primary role here

Exactly. She's the "Safe Word" for want of a better term. If he decides to snap a few piccies of her while she's there and all (DEROGATORY) up, so be it. She's the third body in the room, just in case Fall Out Boy decides to go "unprofessional" (or Milena for that matter). It was most likely at his insistence that she be there. Although, I'm guessing there's about 5000 other 'bodies' online all watching her back. And her front. Especially her front.

RLC WHY DO YOU HAVE PEOPLE DOING DRUGS ON YOUR WEBSITE AND OUT ON THE BALCONY?,,YOU HAVE 2 PEOPLE OUT ON THE BALCONY RIGHT NO DOING DRUGS,,AND I GOT THE VIDEO EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT,,,,HEY ANYONE WHAT'S THE # FOR THE BARCELONA POLICE DEPARTMENT?

tumblr_n0ssyfxY3K1tsdrxjo1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Exactly. She's the "Safe Word" for want of a better term. If he decides to snap a few piccies of her while she's there and all (DEROGATORY) up, so be it. She's the third body in the room, just in case Fall Out Boy decides to go "unprofessional" (or Milena for that matter). It was most likely at his insistence that she be there. Although, I'm guessing there's about 5000 other 'bodies' online all watching her back. And her front. Especially her front.

he was professional and acted accordingly when taking the photos