Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

This schedule shows start at B1 and B2, for whom they for?
For the European, African or Middle Eastern public, no.
I guess it goes in favor of the American public, especially, and the statements made to a newspaper, they would want to enter the American market.
(I say this from the time when the shows are performed)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, vortios said:

Today photo shoot, using the living room ...
It will encourage the two girls to participate in the photo shoot?

not sure who is being photographed ????????

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

well I'm going to go and eat you guys have fun I will be back later

ok mike see ya later

Oops .. Even an evening of being photographed. Well then well we hope that Lima will be on a corner, and not just standing and holding a lightning for hours. This can now also be an opening for Milena to show her kindness that more might want to be at the center. Good luck ????

25 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Oops .. Even an evening of being photographed. Well then well we hope that Lima will be on a corner, and not just standing and holding a lightning for hours. This can now also be an opening for Milena to show her kindness that more might want to be at the center. Good luck ????

TAKE SOME PICTURES-MAKE US A STAR!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Does anyone here think the guy is anything other than a showman?  Or Milena anything other than a scam artist?  This is an insult to intelligence everywhere.  Somehow I suspect Milena is working a scam on Lima.  She started out with the photography BS on Belle the first evening if you'll recall and Belle was lucky to figure out her lack of character.  She is a dirty evil one I'm afraid.

• Upvote 1