Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I was hoping milena would be gone by now and new girl coming in

Photographer has to come back, to pick  his false trees and bottles on the table, another long night again I think.  I read she was supposed to leave on 29TH.

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Photographer has to come back, to pick  his false trees and bottles on the table, another long night again I think.  I read she was supposed to leave on 29TH.

Too many days, to have kept all your clothes and in your suitcase. If you notice, there is nothing to wash clothes in your closet. And a question, rhodes girls, always have been many more things that have brought, that's logical, but and Milena? She brought almost the same as my conclusion is carried, she came up with an idea made, what she wanted to get here ... it has achieved and leaves ...

milena i know you could have cleaned up i heard som phone calls in english i understand english well but and write is a proplem for i have words blind and you would not have a bad reputation but they got you now anna made the same mistake that you