Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, kase said:

Milena sé que podría haber limpiado oí llamadas telefónicas som en Inglés Yo entiendo bien Inglés, pero y escribir es un proplem ya que tengo palabras ciegos y no tendría una mala reputación, pero que tiene ahora Anna cometido el mismo error que 

I have not heard much of the conversation you say, I have come near the end, the only thing relevant is that remained with that person every day, and decided on. I am right?

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Photographer has to come back, to pick  his false trees and bottles on the table, another long night again I think.  I read she was supposed to leave on 29TH.

Tomorrow would be good seeing as it's Thursday and a popular travelling day although today would be better seeing as she appears to be packed already! Can't get my head round her and the bald eagle photographer and the all night sessions - is is just to keep viewers pinned to the apartment in the forelorn hope that something might happen? There's more chance of winning the lottery! Only thing worth watching in b-1 was Lima flashing her box to the world in various poses which was very nice - even her hairy arse Lol. I never had much hope for this one from the beginning so the sooner Milena goes and opens the door for a young nubile star with promise to play with Lara on the big master bed the better. :biggrin:

43 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Capture_2016_03_25_13_39_39_388.png

APHRODITE This bed will be vacant soon,

Laidies in Barcelona 2 Take notes pleasebandicam 2016-03-25 17-25-30-567.jpgbandicam 2016-03-25 17-07-59-445.jpgbandicam 2016-03-25 17-12-17-177.jpg

We await your return :heart:

but at the end it wasnt much goe with these two..most time was hangin lonely in thyer bed..was boring to watch them

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

For Noldus: about 1750 Lima left the apartment - probably a short trip for groceries/ booze run??

thanks   , wondering how she had sneaked away while I was on my way home from work,

As we say locally here; she was dressed for comfort, not for speed. Jeans, her laced fronted sleeveless pale denim shirt and the blue check seersucker on top - all of which she has worn regularly.

Edited by Oldstalker
da***d spellcheckers