Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67

ok Milena- time to pack photo boy's stuff up, and send him him on his way, and you get your suitcases and leave- ok

and for all you in forum land- expect a long UM, cause Milena will not clean up any of the shit from her photo shoots- just saying

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Malena, Thanks for 4 a day long photo shoot, just a little taste of what models have to go through and endure for thoses pictures that everyone admires , In with a bang you came, now out with a unique experience for the viewers, thanks for sharing some time with all of us, Safe journy's as off into the wild blue you go.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Malena, Thanks for 4 a day long photo shoot, just a little taste of what models have to go through and endure for thoses pictures that everyone admires , In with a bang you came, now out with a unique experience for the viewers, thanks for sharing some time with all of us, Safe journy's as off into the wild blue you go.

thes- you are to nice to her, but I know you do this for everyone- good, bad, or ugly

8 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thes- you are to nice to her, but I know you do this for everyone- good, bad, or ugly

Yes, because they deserve our respect, and we should forever be the gentlemen, they are all women that we gave up a rib for, so we would not be lonely.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes, because they deserve our respect, and we should forever be the gentlemen, they are all women that we gave up a rib for, so we would not be lonely.

I agree, and I have not anything dis-respectful about her, other than she needs to leave- otherwise I would have heard from you hahahahahaha

56 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

does that not mean that they have been taking from us and been a source of pain since day one ????     No??? 

Okay then I wish Milena Safe journeys and may st christopher watch over her during her travels.

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

thanks longarm- not sure if you were on during her first visit- but Irma & her mother were very, very close, and you could always tell when they were talking, about ever other day- it was so funny to watch, all they did was laugh, and laugh- you could hear her mom on the other end, and Irma would say "oh momma" a lot, it was a side that a lot of people didn't see or know about, and it was just a pure joy to watch- there is a lot to Irma (away from the sexy stuff) that people don't know about- that is why she is- one of a kind- thanks for listening longarm- just had to say it:biggrin::biggrin:

Actually Irma's first visit began right after I became a member to RLC Si I remember her well during that time. Irma was one of the main reasons I remain a member to this day, so she will always hold a special place with me. Unfortunately during those early days I did not have the resources that I do now so I missed a lot in the way of her day to day stuff. If she were to  return I know it would be a much more rewarding time to watch her.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Thestarider you will better in the church then this site LOL By the way If they Lady I be a Gentleman trust me I reader be all alone then be with girls like her , I wouldn't say good bye to her I just wish she is gone when I wakeup :angry: