Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

lima sun bath and then a shower and output preparation while Melissa and Lara were preparing their side out

Melissa came out a moment on the balcony and back to the floor is going to see Lara in her room and saw the body language he had to understand that she was talking to Lima while laughing

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

As much as I'd hate to see her go, because she had a banging body that I wouldn't have minded banging, and she didn't mind showing off, but if RLC have at least recognised that Lima has some sort of issue involving the drink, then it's definitely for the best that they get her out of there and get her help. Am I the only person who noticed this all started the night Milena sent her out of the house for whatever reason and she came home drunk with Daddy Dip & Run. Who was in & out, in the shower, only washed the cum & condom lubricant off his cock (I'm assuming so as not to tip off the wife), and out the door all within an hour. And seemed to escalate worse when he showed up seemingly uninvited a week later for a second shot at the prize. The second time she was the worse I've ever seen her pissed wise. And with his persistence (he eventually went to bed alone and waited it out til morning when she sort of sobered up), she eventually caved and fucked him. Only to have him bolt without so much as a good-bye kiss the second time as well. I think these two occasions were the trigger of what has since come. And now the disclaimer..... just my opinion, and I'm by no means an expert.

12 minutes ago, Pookus said:

As much as I'd hate to see her go, because she had a banging body that I wouldn't have minded banging, and she didn't mind showing off, but if RLC have at least recognised that Lima has some sort of issue involving the drink, then it's definitely for the best that they get her out of there and get her help. Am I the only person who noticed this all started the night Milena sent her out of the house for whatever reason and she came home drunk with Daddy Dip & Run. Who was in & out, in the shower, only washed the cum & condom lubricant off his cock (I'm assuming so as not to tip off the wife), and out the door all within an hour. And seemed to escalate worse when he showed up seemingly uninvited a week later for a second shot at the prize. The second time she was the worse I've ever seen her pissed wise. And with his persistence (he eventually went to bed alone and waited it out til morning when she sort of sobered up), she eventually caved and fucked him. Only to have him bolt without so much as a good-bye kiss the second time as well. I think these two occasions were the trigger of what has since come. And now the disclaimer..... just my opinion, and I'm by no means an expert.

I agree Lima's behavior is most likely an indicator of much deeper issues. I also agree her behavior has become alarming and dangerous

I was watching this cam as they were leaving and lara and melissa were digging in their phones barely looking up. It did seem very odd to me that they all left together especially since melissa and lara have spent the last two days making fun of lima. This UM is odd but its not the first time the place went UM unexpectedly.

34 minutes ago, Pookus said:

I honestly do not think RLC has any obligation or desire to "get her help".  They hire people for a period of time and then they move on unless they are very popular determined by whatever metric they use.  Milena sending her out did not trigger any of this in my opinion.  She had these issues and tendencies way before RLC life - just like Elisa. In Elisa's case it appears she and her boyfriend are somewhat codependent.  

Lima also indicated that she is staying in Barcelona so most likely similar life just off camera.   The only difference may be that she uses alcohol to kill time while staying in front of the cameras - but I kind of think it is her natural way and she just likes to drink.  It is somewhat disturbing but I guess real life.  It does make me wonder how many people actually live this way and no one really knows. :cry:

34 minutes ago, Pookus said:

As you said, "your opinion".., but absolutely Lima has a BIG problem. Now everything is mere speculation, but if all of our observation skills are intact, there was a reasonable probability that Milena was up to some shady stuff, due to her behavior when she visited Barca-2. I absolutely noticed that "downfall" after the day in question.

52 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I was watching this cam as they were leaving and lara and melissa were digging in their phones barely looking up. It did seem very odd to me that they all left together especially since melissa and lara have spent the last two days making fun of lima. This UM is odd but its not the first time the place went UM unexpectedly.

Just one question in what way have they made fun of Lima during these two days?