Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, longarm101 said:

i agree the writing was on the wall when b-2 did not respond to the initial invite and when they did it was like they were doing b-1 a favor

I am trying to figure out why Jasmine even changed into a costume...with any luck the Big Bad Wolf will eat her ass on the way home

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, meran said:

just record 1 minute of her on the couch , one minute in bed and put it on repeat. You will not miss a thing. 

keep watching it for 24/7 may be one year . believe me her real life is not any different  than this. 

ya her real life could be boring  but who know

• Upvote 1

jasmin mais casse toi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tchao!!!!!!!!! bye bye!!!!! vas prendre tes putains de selfies chez TA MERE!!!!!!!! la pauvre lima qui a passé son après midi au décor, pour cela???? pour qu'une connasse ne lève pas une seule fois son cul de la chaise, et parte avec ses 2 soumises au bout d'une heure???!!! je suis écœuré de voir ces petites salopes venir juste bouffer 3 apéritifs et partirent, alors qu'elles passent toutes les nuits de la semaines à danser comme des chiennes nues en se bouffant la chatte!!!!! rebecca fait ce que jasim fait, si jasmin ne fait rien rebecca ne fait rien, et l'autre nymphomane pareil!!! lima bravo et désolé pour ta soirée!! merci à melissa et lara pour avoir fait ce qu'elles pouvaient!!!! jasmin casse toi!!!!!:angry:

Jasmine breaks but you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chao !!!!!!!!! bye!!!!! gonna take your fucking selfies in YOUR MOTHER !!!!!!!! poor lima who spent his afternoon at the scene, why ???? for a bitch does not rise once his ass from the chair, and leave with 2 submitted to the end of an hour ??? !!! I am disgusted to see these sluts come just eat 3 appetizers and left, while they spend every night of the week to dance like naked bitches to the bulk pussy !!!!! rebecca fact that Jasim fact, if Jasmine does nothing rebecca does nothing, and the other like naughty !!! lima congratulations and sorry about your evening !! thank you melissa and lara for doing what they could !!!! jasmine case you !!!!!:angry:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Noldus said:

She arrived October 10th...

Just now, Noldus said:

She arrived October 10th...

I hope she has 10 more days LOL I can't wait to see her go even she is prrety girl but i don't care 

• Upvote 1