Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Where as I don't agree with them being on their phone all the time (it is a generation thing), that has nothing to do with respect or being a team player.  They want to live their life that way, it is what it is.

I think I laugh more at the people on CC than I do at RLC.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

i know what u ment .. but im not much older than these kids there..but if im company ill try to be part of it. at the end its interessting on each others for haveing a good time .. is it a disscussion or sharing music wich u can play but not over hours ego style with no single word to speak.. cant follow them..sry

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Jamster said:

i know what u ment .. but im not much older than these kids there..but if im company ill try to be part of it. at the end its interessting on each others for haveing a good time .. is it a disscussion or sharing music wich u can play but not over hours ego style with no single word to speak.. cant follow them..sry

They are forced roommates not soul sisters or instant BFF's.  Hell I was doing the same thing the other day when I visited my Dad.  We just sit there, he was on laptop, I was on phone, TV on.  I haven't seen him before that in 2 months.  You don't always have to talk.

8 minutes ago, Nick said:

well I just went to see what she is doing if anything exiting 

LOL... They wake up, they're on their phone or/and laptop.  They get dressed, they're on their phone or/and laptop.  They go downstairs, they're on their phone or/and laptop.  They are preparing food, they're on their phone or/and laptop.  They eat, they're on their phone or/and laptop.  They talk to each other, they're on their phone or/and laptop.  They take a bath, they're on their phone or/and laptop.  They get ready for bed, they're on their phone or/and laptop.  They lay down, they're on their phone or/and laptop.  They go to sleep, they dream that they're on their phone or/and laptop. 

• Upvote 2