Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

37 minutes ago, Pookus said:

And now looks like Masha's starting to "Rub One Out" in the bath as well. Big night on RLC. We're still yet to see what unfolds here yet, though looking more like just a quiet night in dying hair.

I just have to ask, so with all this activity in the other apts, why would someone be bored or complain all the time, or want to cancel just because Barc1 or Barc2 are not having an orgy every nite????

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, happyone said:

Looks like Lima should have gotten some instruction on how to sync the laptop with the tv while UM-its jerky just like RLC sometimes!!

She got it fixed movie going again.-maybe RLC should hire her!!! lol

1 hour ago, longarm101 said:

agreed masha gave up a great doggy style bate right at the cam  earlier it doesnt get any better than that leora got throat fucked dasha and demid threw down and the night is still young ..... lol   oh and i almost forgot kami got laid tonight as well

Sounds like a good day to me.....but some are never happy. 

From what I can see of Lara (not much), she looks really pretty.  I don't know if she will ever show us much during her time on RLC.  I like that Lima shows off her pussy.  If Lara did that, maybe she would get up in the league of some of RLC's top girls.

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

Just looking at Lima , and I know the light is low, but she is quietly developing a very good tan for a fair-skinned redhead. I am confident it will be even all over her body.:biggrin:

She nudie bakes for about 3 hours every morning after she wakes up and mixes up her hot cup of piss. I don't know how she doesn't burn to a crisp. if she was down here and was out with no sunscreen for that long, she'd spontaneously combust.

I know and understand that; it was simply when the 3 girls were sat there earlier this evening, before Lara and Melissa retired, she was noticeably more tanned than the other two. The UV index for Barcelona currently is running at about 3 or 4 only so the sun is not strong.