Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Memo to Women Who Don't Masturbate: You're Doing It Wrong

Some Practical Advice to Help You Make the Most of Masturbation Month

vignette_magnum.jpg

Malissa and Lara : here is the link for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.thestranger.com/feature/2016/05/18/24094618/memo-to-women-who-dont-masturbate-youre-doing-it-wrong

13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate Regularly

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/14/reasons-women-should-masturbate_n_6172092.html

10 Reasons To Make Masturbation Part Of Your Wellness Routine

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-18581/10-reasons-to-make-masturbation-part-of-your-wellness-routine.html

Compliments of DR.Rider :biggrin:

LMAO now you talking :-) this coms from you it's a big thing 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67

is anybody else having trouble logging into RLC- I get a "suspicious activity notice", and when I sign it I get nothing- ???????

thanks

21 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

is anybody else having trouble logging into RLC- I get a "suspicious activity notice", and when I sign it I get nothing- ???????

thanks

You must be at wrong website-no suspicious activity in any of the apartments-especially in Barc1 and 2 and I get nothing is normal here

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thanks

I do, if you keep insisting you can login (At least it worked for me). Now I almost always use a VPN whenever I access to the internet. I thought the issue was related to this. If RLC block members using a VPN I'm done with them. I haven't contacted them yet but using a VPN is not something suspicious. Protecting your privacy and securing your connection is NOT SUSPICIOUS !!! It should be encouraged in this world where spying and tracking is omni-present !!! Of course I understand that VPN can also be used to bypass censorship or access geo-blocked content. However I'm not doing anything illegal, I have been a member for years, I gave them a lot of money, my IP address has nothing to do with their business. (Now I know it's not the place to discuss this on this forum and there is a section for this but I wanted to reply to the question here).

Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 18.37.25.png

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thanks

We hear there are others who also receive this message. Yet a measure of RLC to prevent free riders and those who are excluded?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thanks

yes...same thing...maybe since we haven't signed up by now, they don't want us to see 'anything'... smart advertising move on behalf of RLC!...lol

• Upvote 1